(especially for the project "PROVINGS to the WORLD!")
Project “Provings to the World” has been launched in May 2020 at the same time as the First International Homeopathic Online Conference "Homeopathic Researches and Provings" has been occurred.
Purpose of the project is information about provings and other researches in Homeopathy (web-site www.provings.space). The project includes regular conferences and seminars about the results of new provings and provings of new remedies.
Mission of the project is to improve health of the whole planet with the help of teaching and increasing awareness of provings, and getting more and more followers of this project.
According to our methodology of proving the homeopathic remedy is not accepted (neither parenterally, nor enterally, nor transcutaneously). The other methodological basis of traditional homeopathic proving is preserved.
All provings are blind, therefore an organizer is the only person who knows the name of the substance which is being tested.
It is important to understand that proving:
! It is not a clinical trial, since the stage of administration of an active substance is excluded;
! It is not a treatment and in no way replaces or cancels the need for treatment;
! Тhe responsibility for his condition and its subjective and objective changes lies entirely on the prover (what is written in the agreement)
Proving of the digital remedy
1. To participate in proving - register on the site https://www.provings.space/
The proving start time is announced, which you will find out from the newsletter in your e-mail you specified
Everyone gathers in an online space via an online conference link, which will be in the personal account of each registered member of the proving before the start of the conference
All participants start the proving at the same time
The digital remedy is presented as a file in mp3 - format
We put on headphones and listen to the file by the signal of the beginning of the proving.
The equivalent of the dose is 3-5 minutes of listening. The listening time can be increased to 12 minutes or reduced based on the individual sensitivity of the prover. In any case, when the slightest response is received, the listening stops and does not resume until the end of the proving.
After the audition, we sink into silence for 18 minutes and focus solely on observing our symptoms.
Recording physical symptoms, feelings, images, memories. Write down these symptoms on the site in your account in the proving's section
Symptom tracking lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours from the start of the proving
Each prover keeps a personal diary of symptoms for four weeks each day, recording them in his or her account in the proving's section of the website.
Once a week, the group meets at an online conference to discuss symptoms (four consecutive weeks). After a month, the proving are considered complete.
In 2-3 months repeated group supervisions will take place.
All symptoms are collected on the site. The supervisors, after analyzing the symptoms, describe the overall picture of the digital remedy
The results are announced on the website and as a report at the conference.
1. A group is organized as an online conference, with the possibility of communication between participants.
2. Proving starts for all participants at the same time. The beginning of proving is the beginning of triturating. It can be one for all participants (e.g. someone is rubbing, the others are remotely observing), or there can be several parallel identical triturations (in each school or group).
3. The technique of triturating is classic, which is common in homeopathy .
4. Discussion of symptoms in the group starts after twenty minutes since the beginning of trituration and lasts until the end of trituration. One session may last from one hour (if rubbing is performed to the first hundredth) to four hours (if rubbing is performed to the fourth hundredth).
5. From one to three weeks after triturating all provers keep diaries of symptoms (proving diaries). The remedy can be triturated once a week during this period (e.g. one hundred rubs per week; or the first and second hundred rubs are triturated at the first meeting (in the 1st week) and the third and fourth hundred rubs are triturated in the 2nd week during the second meeting). Between meetings, all provers write down their symptoms in a proving diaries.
6. Symptoms from all proving diaries and from discussions are carefully collected in a shared folder, thus forming a shared file of the proving. Conclusions about the specificity of the original substance rubbed are based on the whole set of symptoms.
Criteria for provers (investigators).
➢ participation in a provings is voluntary;
➢ health status:
- an investigator must be healthy, that means no serious mental and physical diseases, which need medical attention (we recommend consulting your doctor if in doubt);
- during the period of proving investigators shouldn’t plan medical procedures, such as: dental, surgical, physiotherapeutic, psychotherapeutic and hormonal medication, including phytotherapy, dietary supplements, vitamins, etc.;
- investigators shouldn’t take any homeopathic medicines four weeks before and during the period of Proving
➢ investigators shouldn’t have any plans for significant life changes such as: relocation, change of a job, marriage, etc.
➢ during a proving investigators should have their normal and usual way of life;
➢ investigators should have an opportunity to follow the research schedule:
- usually the beginning of a proving is common to all participants;
- participants should be able to observe their symptoms (feelings, experiences) and write them down;
- it is necessary to work with a supervisor during a proving;
➢ age: over 21 years old;
➢ excluding factors are: pregnancy or lactation, taking contraceptives during the last three months and during the proving period, surgical treatment during the last two months and during the proving period, use of any homeopathic medicine, including external medicine.
The duration of the proving is from a few days to several months and is being set in each case by an Organizer of a proving.
Each proving are being preceded and completed by supervisions. During the last supervision all symptoms are being clarified. Moreover supervisions can be carried out later after six months, a year or two years after the proving.
The peculiarity of the proving field is that the symptoms are reversible and short-lived.
Recommendations for provers (investigators)
- Avoid as much as possible any antidotes during the proving: stimulants (e.g. coffee, tea, camphor, mint, spices, spices, spices, and alcohol), suppressants (e.g. stress, fright, excessive emotions, and any effects on the skin), other effects (e.g. lack of sleep, cold, heat, music, etc.).
- Try to stay in your usual way of life, follow your usual schedule (work, rest, sports, etc.), eat your usual food – during the proving these things should not be changed radically and should be avoided all excesses in everything.
- You should include keeping a proving diary in your daily routine; it will take some time; it is better to do two or more notes during the day.
- Discuss any ambiguous issues with your tutor (supervisor).
Keeping a proving diary:
- During a group proving sessions and while keeping the diary please disconnect yourself from any other activities to make an exclusive proving space .
- When you have decided to participate in a proving, please, create the conditions for it. It will take you around fifteen minutes two times a day to manage your symptoms and keep the diary (if you wish you can spend more time). During these fifteen minutes you should pay attention to yourself and stay in a relative peace. It is better if you fix your attention on your inner state several times during the day.
- During the period of a proving try to keep your diary near you. Make notes without any delay while all the details are fresh in your memory.
- Start each day with a new page. Number the days. Every day there should be a new note in your diary.
- Try to identify new details in recurring events. If you don't feel any changes write about your current state, noticing the slightest features.
- It is very important to note the time and localization of the sensations. The time of the symptom, the duration of the symptom; at what time the symptom has achieved its maximum and minimum. Describe the localization of the symptom as precisely as possible. Remember to point out the irradiation (direction of spread) of the sensation.
- Information about the time, localization and modality  of symptoms is often more important than the senses themselves. Therefore, detailed observations and a clear, precise and understandable notes are crucial and are key points of the proving.
- Describe all symptoms in your own words. Use clear language. And, please, be as accurate as possible.
The structure of a symptom
Phenomenon. Localization, side(s), irradiation. Time. Circumstances, affecting the symptom. The nature of specific sensations . Change in functions of a body part.
Classify the symptoms using the following parameters:
- by quality (using indices):
NS (new symptom) – a new symptom that has not been observed before.
OS (old symptom) – an old symptom that has been observed before, but not in the last year.
RS (recent symptom) – a recent symptom that has occurred during the last year.
AS (alteration in a present or old symptom) – a changed symptom, i.e. a symptom that has been previously observed, but with at least one quality change (parameter).
US (unusual symptom) – an unusual or special (for the prover) symptom.
CS (cured symptom) – a cured symptom; a symptom that has been eliminated during the Proving.
- by intensity (using numbers from 1 to 5), where:
1 - the easiest symptom, barely perceptible when you have to listen to yourself to notice it;
2 - weak;
3 - a clear, sufficiently clear, undisputable symptom;
4 - strong;
5 - an anxious symptom, intensity of which forces us to adapt to it in our everyday life.
Classify all symptoms carefully. If doubt ask your supervisor.
An algorithm for describing your condition.
Every day you have to look through the whole body, noticing:
· your mental and general  symptoms; et dreams;
The general symptoms need to be supplemented by:
- general modality (time modality; better/ worse modality),
- temperature patterns and reaction to the weather,
- description of sweating,
- changes in appetite, thirst, eating habits and disgust,
- characteristic of sleep (its quality and function): what is your dream (you can note the effect of the Moon and its current phase).
Please give a full description of your dreams, and especially the general feeling and the feeling that has been left behind. Do not miss if the dream involved physical sensations: tactile, gustatory, olfactory, auditory. Use comparisons.
· check your body itself from top to bottom, noticing:
Dizziness (time, modalities, sensations).
Head (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations)
Eyes. Sight. Light/colour perception. (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations).
Ears. Hearing. Perception of sounds. (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations).
The nose. Nose breathing. Smell. (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations).
Face (time, modalities, sensations)
Teeth (time, modality, sensations)
Mouth. Tongue. Taste. (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations).
Throat (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations)
Digestion in general. Dispensation: hiccups, heartburn, belching, nausea, vomiting, etc. (time, modalities, sensations)
Stomach and spoon area (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations)
The stomach as a whole (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations)
Straight bowel. Defecation (time, modalities, sensations)
Urinary organs: kidneys, bladder, urethra. Urine. Urination. (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations).
Sex function. Sex life. (time, modalities, sensations)
Men's reproductive organs. (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations)
Female’s reproductive organs. (outside; inside; time, modalities, sensations)
Larynx, trachea. Voice. (time, modalities, sensations)
Breath. Coughing. (time, modalities, sensations)
The chest (outside). Mammary glands. (time, modalities, sensations)
The chest (inside). Bronchi, lungs, mediastinum. (time, modalities, sensations)
Heart, pulse, circulation and blood vessels. (time, modalities, sensations)
The neck. The back. (time, modalities, sensations)
Limbs in general. (time, modalities, sensations)
Upper extremities. (time, modalities, sensations)
Lower extremities. (time, modalities, sensations)
Leather. (time, modalities, sensations)
Fever. (If fever occurs during the proving, all other symptoms accompanying it should be described thoroughly) .
Observations by your friends and relatives can be very useful. Please include them in your diary as well.
At the end of the proving please make a general conclusion about how this work has affected you on the whole and your health in particular. What do you feel about the proving? Would like to take part in a proving again in the future?
Classic honeycomb trituration is done in a ceramic mortar with a ceramic pestle with lactose, which "dilutes" the original substance to hundred times. There three stages of spreading, each stage lasts twenty minutes. The actual rub within six minutes is alternated with scraping for four minutes; this sequence is repeated six times per hour. Both dry and liquid precursors shall be rubbed.
 You can use Alan Wats's recommendations where he describes the state when to start thinking about Tao:
- ...put aside your philosophical, religious and political views, become an almost infant who knows almost nothing but only what you really feel, hear, see and touch now...
- think that you're not going anywhere and that there's never been, there's never going to be any time but now.
- just pay attention to what you have near by not giving a name to it, not talking about it, as you are now immersed in a pure reality, no ideas and no opinions about it.
- do not try to suppress the babbling of words and ideas that continues in the minds of most adults; let it sound, if it does not stop, listen to it as if it was a noise of traffic or the clucking of a chicken.
- let your ears hear what they want to hear; let your eyes see what they want to see; let your mind think what it wants; let your lungs breathe in their natural rhythm.
- expect nothing from the future, in this dumb state there is no room for the past, future and no vision of the purpose.
- stop, look, listen... and stay in this state for a while before continuing...
The symptom improves, i.e. weakens, decreases (>)
or get worse, i.e. increases, increases (<) from:
- changes in weather, heat, cold, rain, thunderstorms, snow, etc.
- heat / cold in general,
- stuffiness / fresh air,
- food / hunger,
- drinking / thirsty,
- of smells,
- of sounds / silence,
- lying down / getting up,
- motion / rest,
- body positions / body parts,
- of light / darkness,
- people, etc.
Try to recognize these effects by observing how they affect the symptom. Write down all your findings (even minor ones).
Practice by imagining how do you feel each of these words. Pay attention to the difference in sensations.
Burning, corroding, painful irritation, heaviness, compaction, hardness, stiffness, stiffness, mobility, pressure, overflow, squeezing, carving, collapsing, piercing, gunshot, punch, spasm, contraction, tightening, twisting, pulling, tearing, splitting, scraping, crushing, fragmentation, vibration, shaking, flabbiness, softness, suppleness, fragility, emptiness, numbness, coldness.
 General symptoms - those that cannot be localized, and which can only be talked about in relation to the whole body.
Examples from homeopathic medicine can be used to understand the structure of description and the differences between areas such as "psyche" and "general" or "psyche" and "head", etc. Read (but not before the Proving), for example, the Argentum nitricum article in D. Clarke's handbook.